Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
So, Uncle Nick got a new motorcycle... and this is what happened to Sean. His bike is now called his DCR and yes those are winter mittens (they have velcro just like Nick's gloves). Oh, well, at least he is getting lots of practice on his bike!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Boy Sean I really like your motorcycle .And those gloves and helmet make you look like a cool dude!!!! We are going to get you a spiderman helmet for when you come to our house. I understand, Ben is going to let you borrow his smaller bike during your visit to Nana and Papa Joe's house. Love, Nana xoxo
I don't recognize the young man riding Sean's bike. Whoever he is he sure looks like a real pro on his motorcycle. Sean be sure and tell that young man to always ride safely so he and others don't get hurt. Love Papa
2 comments:
Boy Sean I really like your motorcycle .And those gloves and helmet make you look like a cool dude!!!!
We are going to get you a spiderman helmet for when you come to our house. I understand, Ben is going to let you borrow his smaller bike during your visit to Nana and Papa Joe's house.
Love,
Nana xoxo
I don't recognize the young man riding Sean's bike. Whoever he is he sure looks like a real pro on his motorcycle. Sean be sure and tell that young man to always ride safely so he and others don't get hurt.
Love Papa
Post a Comment