Training Wheels Are Off!!
Much to our surprise, this morning, Sean took us up on our offer to remove his training wheels! He did a great job. He hung in there and spent the better part of the morning riding... riding... riding... By the time we left the campground, he was able to go quite a distance without falling. In fact, he was only tipping because he was tired and needed a rest. His legs are still a little short for his bike (which is the smallest we could find), so he requires some help balancing at first, but then he is off! We are so proud of you Sean. What a BIG boy you are.
I took some video, but I've been unsuccessful so far in my attempts to upload. Keep looking back, I'll keep trying.
YEAH!! They're off!!!
3 comments:
Hi Sean: hurray for you! you can ride your bike without training wheels now and that is great but please always be very careful. I hope you had lots of fun camping and I'm sure you must like sleeping in a bunk bed. I always like the top bunk... until I fell out.
See you soon and remember the battery is charged and your Jeep is waiting for you.
Love
Papa Joe
Hi Sean! You look so proud of yourself with the training wheels off!!!! Congratulations!! Ride safely.
Is Ryan learning to steer the hummer or do you still take him for rides?
You're such a good big brother!
Talk to you soon.
Love
Nana xoxo
WAY TO GO, SEAN !!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment