Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Playing With Daddy
Sean and Ryan love Sundays. That is "Daddy's staying home day". There is so much for all three boys to do... mowing, playing ball, swinging, sliding and washing Mommy's dirty car!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'll try again! Great pictures of the kids enjoying their toys and sports stuff! Is that Daddy's new lawn mower? Where are you mommy in these pictures? Gey Sean to take one!!!! Love Nana xoxo
Sean you look like you are ready to hit that baseball a long way. Keep your eye on the ball. Don't forget to practice your golf swing too. You and I'll go out and hit some beauties when you come up in July. Papa has golf clubs waiting for you up here. Perhaps we should arrange a game of golf with uncle Peter, uncle Paul and cousin Art. I think you and I could beat all of them. Tell Daddy I like his new grass cutter. Translate that for him - it means mower. Make sure you and Ryan play safe when Daddy is cutting the grass (mowing). When you are here I'll let you wash my car now that I know you wash little girl's - Mommy. Love Papa
2 comments:
I'll try again! Great pictures of the kids enjoying their toys and sports stuff! Is that Daddy's new lawn mower? Where are you mommy in these pictures? Gey Sean to take one!!!!
Love
Nana xoxo
Sean you look like you are ready to hit that baseball a long way. Keep your eye on the ball. Don't forget to practice your golf swing too. You and I'll go out and hit some beauties when you come up in July. Papa has golf clubs waiting for you up here. Perhaps we should arrange a game of golf with uncle Peter, uncle Paul and cousin Art. I think you and I could beat all of them.
Tell Daddy I like his new grass cutter. Translate that for him - it means mower. Make sure you and Ryan play safe when Daddy is cutting the grass (mowing).
When you are here I'll let you wash my car now that I know you wash little girl's - Mommy.
Love
Papa
Post a Comment