Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

School's Out for Summer!!
Jack Jack and his Mommy stopped by after school yesterday... so the mommies could chat about the last day of school.  While they were talking, Jack fell in love with Ryan's Little Tikes Police car... hint hint Amy.  Anyway, we didn't get a picture of that... that would have involved getting off my chair to get the camera... tired after a long day... I did manage to get it out later and got these pics of Sean taking Jack for a ride in the gator.  He was having so much fun bouncing up and down and giggling.  Sean was ever the responsible driver, keeping it in the slow gear... until Jack got off of course!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was very nice of you, Sean to give Jack such a fun ride. Where was Ryan? Did he get a ride too?
Love
Nana xoxo

Dave Ja Vu said...

I'm totally stealing these photos. I'll post them with the ones from our house the other day so you can steal those. Then we'll be even!

Thanks, Sean, for being careful with that precious cargo on there!

Dave

Anonymous said...

What a kind driver you are Sean. I'm sure Jack enjoyed the ride just like Ryan did when you used to take him around. It is really nice to see you share your toys with others. Good for you. And I hear that Ryan can now ride the Hummer on his own. Is that true Sean?
Love Papa