Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Saturday is Fun Day
After haircuts this morning... one of their favourite things, the boys and I went to our friend Amy's to play with Jack and have lunch. After nap, they had fun outside on the playground.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sean and Ryan look like they are having fun on their playground equipment! Are we allowed to climb up the slide now, mommy??? There's no stopping Ryan anyway eh? Miss you all, as usual! The hair cuts look good! Love Nana xo xo
Sean and Ryan look like they are having fun on their playground equipment! Are we allowed to climb up the slide now, mommy??? There's no stopping Ryan anyway eh? Miss you all, as usual! The hair cuts look good! Love Nana xo xo
Hi Sean and Ryan. It looks like you are having great fun in the back yard and I see Ryan has learned to climb up the slide which means you -Sean- must have taught him! Sean it doesn't look like you had a "way back" while you were on the swing. I guess you needed me there to do that. I'm just so happy you both enjoy your yard. I only wish I was there with you. Love, Papa Joe
3 comments:
Sean and Ryan look like they are having fun on their playground equipment! Are we allowed to climb up the slide now, mommy???
There's no stopping Ryan anyway eh?
Miss you all, as usual!
The hair cuts look good!
Love
Nana xo xo
Sean and Ryan look like they are having fun on their playground equipment! Are we allowed to climb up the slide now, mommy???
There's no stopping Ryan anyway eh?
Miss you all, as usual!
The hair cuts look good!
Love
Nana xo xo
Hi Sean and Ryan. It looks like you are having great fun in the back yard and I see Ryan has learned to climb up the slide which means you -Sean- must have taught him!
Sean it doesn't look like you had a "way back" while you were on the swing. I guess you needed me there to do that.
I'm just so happy you both enjoy your yard. I only wish I was there with you.
Love, Papa Joe
Post a Comment